To this day I regret not following through on my pre-med degree. It was that wretched chemistry that forced me to run away with my tail between my legs and join the education department. How is it that now this stuff makes sense? I know this is basic chemistry, but I'm understanding things now that I know tripped me up in high school and college.
I currently have the flu. I went to bed with 103.6 and can only assume I slept at some point. When my alarm went off I immediately downed two Aleve and a cup of bold coffee. Then I headed off to class covered in a cold sweat. I managed to stay upright through the lab and review. Then I took the test that kills weaker men, a test of nomenclature (naming formulas). I'm so glad I've been studying for this chapter for 3 weeks because I wasn't learning much the last two days. I could have waited to take the test, but I was ready and I wanted to get it over with.
I admit the test was pretty easy. Some of the questions were word for word off of the study guide, but I guess that's an advantage of studying. I flew through the test one time and then double checked my answers without changing a thing. It all made sense even through the fog. And it paid off. I got another 100. Oh I could have been a doctor!
PS: My teacher felt it necessary to remind me that people die of the flu. Good to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment