I've forgotten to post here lately. I've been in a comfortable groove with this class. Nothing noteworthy has happened. Well, technically I've taken a lab practical and a lab exam. Right after my last post I got a nasty flu virus. It attacked the whole family. I had it for a week and then had a sinus infection for a week. Needless to say, March stunk. I actually had the flu for my lab practical. I loaded up on Aleve and dealt with it. It really wasn't bad at all. I managed to get 105 out of 100. I think I should be sick for all of my tests...or just high on Aleve.
The following week I had a lab exam. Once again there was a question on it with more than one right answer. I showed this to Dr. Murphy after I saw the grade and showed her my point in the book but she preferred her answer. I don't get that. Mine is right. One wasn't even more right than the other (in reality). Authority always wins. I got 121 out of 120. I guess I shouldn't nitpick, but right is right is right... I do like Dr. Murphy. I have enjoyed talking with her after class and she has even laughed at my jokes.
Last week's lab was about male and female reproductive systems. I picked up a few things I didn't know. So that was fun. There were lots of plastic models. Also fun.
Not much happening this week but then the ride really gets going. I'll have three weeks left and each week is a test. Then the ride is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment