This week is the first week of classes. I have my first class tomorrow. It's a nursing fundamentals lab. This feels like ripping off a band-aid. I'm scared but the anticipation is worse. I just want to get it going. I've heard this semester goes fast. I'm sure that's easy to say after it's over. I have a feeling it won't feel that way while I'm in it. I'm afraid it's going to be too much at once and I won't learn anything. I'm sure I'll survive it, but will I know anything when it's over? Will I freak out for tests because it's too much to remember?
I've spent a lot of time designing a schedule that should in theory bring balance to my life. I've got plenty of study times incorporate throughout the week. I've got lots of exercise time and prayer time mixed in. I've got lots of free time on Friday and Saturday. I've even got yoga time scheduled in. This is all good if I have the discipline to stick with it. And I have to mention the benefits of friends. I have great friends helping me with Willow so she's not sitting around at home all spring. And I couldn't do this without Jason working from home and taking over virtually all of my responsibilities. Everything is in place. I have no excuses.
I'm adding a section for prayer requests. I have so many things I know God did over the past 2 years to get me through and I need Him more than ever now. I'm trusting this is where he wants me so I don't mind begging Him for help.
I'll try to update my blog more often now that things are about to get going. But it's possible I won't have time for more than once a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment