I can't believe the final is already here. About 50% of it will be new stuff and the rest comprehensive from all the other chapters I already dominated. I'm not worried about it at all, which is a bad sign. The last time I didn't worry about a test I missed a few. I'll try to stick with my routine but I'm feeling some apathy coming on. Last weeks lab practical was really easy and it put me over the A mark. I could not show up for the final and still get an A in the class. I think they may be giving out too many bonus points, not that I'm complaining.
So after my final next week, everything changes...well, not really. My next class, Anatomy 102, is just a continuation of 101. I have the same books and I think the teachers all use the same tests and study guides. I hope. My schedule is pretty much the same only an hour later. I'll have several of the same classmates. I'm not sure who my teacher will be. The schedule still says TBA. That seems odd to me that they wouldn't just schedule all the teachers for the fall and spring courses at the same time. I just know that my teacher next semester is different than this semester because Anatomy 101 next semester will be taught by my 101 teacher in those classrooms at the same time. I know my classroom will be a smaller room across the hall. Maybe that means fewer people will walk in 20 minutes into lecture. I also know that my lab is in a different part of the hallway. It looks like a regular classroom instead of a lab. I'm not sure what's going on there.
My mom is going to stay with Luke and Willow at my house this semester. Jenny has been great but I definitely don't want to overstay my welcome there. I'm going to need her a lot in the future. So my mom will come here when she is feeling well enough. If she doesn't feel well, I can take the kids to Jenny on my way to school. No problem. This is one huge advantage of living near family and I'm grateful.
I'll post the results of my final next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment