I was having a hard time last week getting focused on studying for my final Friday. On Thursday night, I babysat at a friends house until 6am. With the kids asleep and nothing else to do it was much easier putting in the extra study time. I only got a few hours of pieced together sleep but Angela brought me a big Frappuchino and I was wide awake. I started crashing just before the test so I downed a Dr. Pepper. The test took less than 10 minutes going slowly, but I was over-caffeinated so I had a skewed concept of time. I normally spend an extra five minutes rereading the entire test since I have nothing better to do. This time, however, I just wanted to get out of there so I finished and left. It turns out I was the first one done. That's always awkward but, like I said, I was over-caffeinated so I had chemically-induced confidence.
I'm a little sad that I have to erase all my points and start over. I also think I'm going to miss Mrs. Puckett. She's a little intimidating but she grew on me.
I may not write anything until the next semester so Merry Christmas to both of you who actually read this blog.
PS: 124 out of 120. I missed one of the bonus, I think it was about being near-sighted or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment