A 33 year-old wife and mother of three has decided to go back to school to get her nursing degree. This is her story.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Friday
It's official. I have paid my tuition. I have reconfirmed with the babysitter (mom). I bought a new binder. I guess I have to go to class. This week I will get my binder organized and my backpack ready. Then I will spend my normal study time reading the next chapter on the cardiovascular system. Maybe I can stay ahead of the game. I'm clearing off my scores from last semester. I'm done basking in that glow. I'm back to 0. I'll post my grades again this semester, good or bad. I'll update the blog about once a week. So check back in this weekend and I'll let you know what I think of the teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment