Saturday, October 25, 2008

All things considered

I could barely hold my head up Friday morning before the test and I had to reread a lot of the questions before they made sense and it took me 10 minutes longer than the other tests. These things (lame excuses) considered, I think I did a pretty good job. I didn't get them all right and I'm going to try to not let that get to me too much. I missed two and got 121 out of 120 (with bonus). I then spent most of lunch time studying for my lab quiz. I managed to miss one of them as well and got 7 out of 5 (again, bonus). So Friday I missed more points than I had in all the previous days combined. Good times. I did start to feel a lot better after lunch. I drank some magical potion called Chick-fil-A sweet tea. It cures what ails you.

No comments: