There's not much going on this week since the test is not until next week. I've read and reread the chapter on the nervous system. It's a bit complicated, but reading it twice helped immensely. It's funny how grown-ups told us to do that when we were kids, but few actually did it (and nobody liked those kids). Now I see that it works. I also see that keeping up means I don't need to cram at the end. It all makes sense now. It's one of those "if I only knew back then what I know now" things.
Abigail gets out of school Friday at 11am. I have class that day so I was very tempted to just not send her to school at all, but what kind of message would I be sending her? It just felt wrong. Jason said he would work from home until she got there and then they would have some one-on-one time for lunch before he took her to my sister's house. So it all works out. We are gradually easing our way into the more complicated schedule to come when I am gone 4 days a week and Jason will be working from home more often. I'm anxious (in a good and bad way) to get to that point. I'm so thankful that Jason has that kind of good job with some flexibility or all of this would come to a dead end. I will go into more detail about that schedule when we get there. That will be January 2010. Wow, that sounds like a long way away.
No comments:
Post a Comment