Thursday, November 6, 2008

The self-rebuke worked

My last two days of studying have been much improved. I read all of chapter 9 and then reread all the parts I didn't understand until they made sense. It's hard and I'm still not interested, but I care again. So the wall I hit only lasted a day or so. That's good news, especially if it was just a mid-semester hump and won't come back.

Willow is still a major distraction. She yells at me until I put her in the seat next to me. Then I have to watch her to make sure she's not falling out of the seat. She used to just go play or read. I blame myself for picking her up so many weeks ago. She wants food and drink and up and help and down and on my lap and book and my book and on top of the table and down to get the food she dropped on the floor and back up and grab my nose and get mad and on and on. Is she too young for kindergarten?

Six classes left.

2 comments:

Virgecat18 said...

Congrats on returning to school to become a nurse. Although I don't have a family yet, I am married and want to return to study nursing. I hesitate because of the money and what not. What inspired you to return?

Write back to me on my blog www.maboozle.com. I don't get my google account that mucH!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a web site, http://NurseReview.Org (Google PR5), and have spent a lot of time and effort to ensure my visitors gain the maximum benefit from their visit, and from what I have to offer.

As our web sites are closely related and our products do not compete, I feel the exchanging of links would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. If you are interested in exchanging links, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Kindly add my site to your Link Exchange Tabs / Blog Roll and shoot me an email so that I can do that same for your site.

Title: nclex cgfns Review
URL: http://NurseReview.Org

Best regards,
Myk

NurseReview.Org - Nursing Board Exam Results

Nursing Forum & Discussion Board

Nursing Job Search Onliner