A 33 year-old wife and mother of three has decided to go back to school to get her nursing degree. This is her story.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Just forget it.
I'm pretty sure we can just forget everything I've said. I did some research and found out that Warrick county is out of money and will not be starting full-day kindergarten in the fall like they had originally thought. That means I will need to be home around 11:30 to get Luke lunch and ready and out the door by 12:05 to have him at school by 12:15. Then I have to be home again by 3:30 to get them off the bus. Yankeetown is out in the middle of nowhere in the opposite direction of civilization. When I took Abby to half-day kindergarten I was miserable. I felt like a prisoner the entire year because I couldn't leave the house to do anything. There wasn't time. I hated it and I can't believe I have to do that again now. There's just no way I can start the school of nursing in the spring. Just forget the whole thing. What a waste of time. The next time I get excited about something, just punch me really hard in the stomach. It will feel better than this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment