This is my consolation prize for losing a semester of school and a year of my life to house arrest. Her name for now is Sunny. I know that name is boring and not at all funny and clever like I had hoped. It is, however, warm, happy and simple. I guess we'll keep that name until something better comes up. She's 4 months old according to the Vanderburgh Humane Society. She seems to go back and forth between affection and fear. She hasn't eaten or used her litter box yet and she seems to be really tired right now. I'll try to get a better picture of her when she comes out from behind the dryer. She tried to take a nap under Abby's bed but Abby crawled under there with her and read her a long book. I decided to just leave her alone, but I'll admit I'm a little sad that we didn't hit it off right away. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
As for the lab practical, it seems I got 105 out of 100. I really thought I had missed something. I actually went over all of my answers twice just to make sure because this stuff is easy to get mixed up. Anyway, I'm happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment